click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

5 Nov 2011

Day 58: Turanj-Barnai

After a nice dinner and a lot of discussions with Toby, Peers, Mark, Dan and Jeremy, I slept through the night like a baby.
We joined the road at the coast again to head for Sibenik. On the way we past Gaku and stopped for a chat. After taking off again, Jeremys luggage carrier broke and we had to halt in Vodice to find parts to repair it. and while we were at it we went to tje beach to have lunch. I went for a swim the first time since I hit the coast. The water is beautiful and fresh.
It's weird travelling in a group of six people after two months on my own. I enjoy their company a lot. Some stuff is easier but a big group brings a certain inertia to decision making or stopping and taking off again.