click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

15 Feb 2012

Day 159: Nevsehir

This day Wolter got all my attention. The parcels from Germany with spare parts and other stuff had arrived here a couple of days ago and at last I got the stuff I ordered almost two months ago.
So I filled new oil in the rear break. Since some time air got in the hydrologic tube and breaking got very tedious. I was doing this for the first time myself and indeed I managed to push out one of the cylinders. I put it back in and started over. Now I pray that the thing won't leak.
I also installed a new charger that is supplied by the dynamo of the front wheel. The previous solution (the plug) was not working out for me too well.

With the spear parts for the breaks and Wolter all pimpt up we are ready to eat a couple of tons of kilometers.