click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

18 Mar 2012

Day 192: Cayeli-Hopa

I slept some eleven hours through last night. Is this the spring tiredness? The sun was shining and the temperatur was considerably higher. The air was still cold though and the headwind pushed it right in my face. I thought I'd make it to the border today, but after 5 hours fighting the headwind my moral was too low to continue.
My last days in Turkey felt a bit like the first ones, I don't understand a word here, the accent is so strange to me that I only can reply 'I don't understand' (in Turkish). People also talk very loudly here, so once you said that you don't understand, they sometimes repeat even louder.