click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

27 Apr 2012

Day 230: Tabris-Bahraman

Headwind, rain accompanied by heavy traffic and loads of honking. Days how I hate them. In my attempt to escape traffic on smaller roads I ended up making considerably more distance without much success in my undertaking.
In Mehraban I asked somebody for directions, instead of giving them to me he picked up his mobile phone and invited me to his place between calls. Minutes later I was surrounded by a crowd. I tried to refuse politely, since I wanted to advance some more to make the few visa-days count, besides I haft a bad feeling about the guy. He gave me the impression of just wanting to show me off to his friends instead of actually helping.
So I cycled until it was almost dark, found a side road leading away from then main one, pitched my tent and had a good nights sleep.