click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

12 Oct 2012

Epilog

It took me a 154 days riding my bike to cover the total distance of 12400 kilometers. The entire trip lasted 314 days.
These are the numbers that do not even mean much to myself. It has been a long trip and yet it was over almost too soon. But trust me, I am so glad and very confused to be back at a place I call home.

I got to know some persian cats, Mariza you rock!I had dozens of great encounters, living stories to fill books with. I've met an amazing bunch of cyclists with whom I share this passion for our planet and our great need to share some intimate moments with our mother Gaia.
I'm filled with deep happiness writing these last lines, followed by a little nostalgic aftertaste and that phrase again:
                                     "the end is important in all things."

So from now on this blog serves as an Archive. I will do some minor changes here and there adding a reflection or two once I digested a bit more, maybe correcting some smartphone text-complection typos along the way, but essentially this is it. Thanks for reading.

Felix