click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

15 Oct 2011

Day 38-39: Budapest

What can I say... the city pretty much leaves me speechless. It is more touristy than I had the impression on my first day, but in the following days I saw barley more than the central part of it. Nothing but to check out the thermal baths, you would need a couple of days.
But as it happened the last couple of times in cities, after more than a day staying I get restless. So I am glad to take the road again tomorrow.
This time I unfortunately did not have as good company as other times. There are a lot of Americans in the hostel, and man! they sometimes make it not easy to like them.
Funny is that after another 1000km I had another tiny hole in the tire, this time the front one. As long as I only have a small hole in the air chamber every 1000km I count myself lucky.Had to change the break blocks though and while I was at it, I bought a new chain, that was getting stretched a lot the recent days.
So tomorrow, in the early morning, I will sneak out of Budapest, like I did it in Lodz, let's see if I get away as easily as back then.