click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

23 Oct 2011

Day 47: Bijeljina

Today its was all about gathering forces. So is slept off and decided to stay another night in this hotel, that is a bit over my, usual budget.
I don't know why, but I think so far I never had a really good coffee for breakfast in a hotel. So I did the usual and went to a nice bar after having a sad, small tour through the small city. The espresso was delicious and lifted my spirits. After some news reading and another espresso I went stocking up food for tomorrow. There. was a lovely small market today I could take advantage of to get some vitamins.
Finally I fixed some cloths that got torn, and I also had to sew a few scars to the left front-bag. I call its scarbag now.
My maps for this region are rather bad and I don't really know what to expect. The mountains are very tempting, but I probably will have to turn aroud a couple of times if I'll try the small roads.
I hope the weather forecast is right and tomorrow its will be better, today was pretty nasty, and my morals would gather new strength from a nice day.