click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

13 Jan 2012

Day 127: Ivrindi-Bergama

I though to get up before sunrise and start riding really. My rational was: early bedtime - early rise. But it was so nice in my tent and my inlet made of thick polyamide (Flauschi in Swiss-German slang) really did the trick. Minus five degree Celsius are comfortably manageable now.
After getting up I hat trouble leaving the fire from where I could enjoy the view over the valley and the snow covered mountains far away.
At 10 a.m. I was finally sitting on the bike. The sun was out and I had a beautiful ride through the hills to Bergama.
But my legs were tired and I was fighting on these sometimes ridiculously steep climbs.
So I called it's a day shortly after two o'clock, even though I was hoping to get closer to Selcuk, which is a destination I look forward to.