click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

30 Jan 2012

Day 143: Bozyazi-Kocasli

Watchin the sunrise sitting in my tent having breakfast was the highlight of the day.
The road along the coast has a lot of ups and downs and the differences in altitude add up to a respectable sum, that translates proportionally in tired legs.
Currently they are constructing a bigger road from Alanya to I don't know where. They are digging tunnels and blow away half mountains to pass this four lane road on a leveled way. Quite impressive. I preferred the smaller serpentine though. I you have a three kilometre stretch of road going straight uphill, it seems never ending.
Camping at the coast is fun though. I found three really nice spots in a row. The tent does not get wet, except if it rains and the air is good and not too cold.