click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

29 Jan 2012

Day 142: Yakacik-Bozyazi

I had a long breakfast at my beautiful spot and took my time to take off.
The ride further along the coast went up and down through magnificent sceneries. I did not comes very far before I met Christiano, a Swiss guy, who is on his way home after four years of cycling around the world. We had a long conversation during which I got plenty of tipps for visas among other useful information about travelling in general. He also left me his maps for Iran and another one for Ouzbekistan and Turkmenistan. It turns out he has been inspired by Claude after having seen his diaporamas years ago... small world.
Camping at the coast is a delight. I passed the night on a small cliff, saw the sunset and the sunrise. The moon gave a lot of light even though it wasn't half full. The cloudless night sky was a delight to contemplate.