click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

30 May 2012

Days 262-264: Dubai

Back in Dubai I got back my passport and finally could book my flight on Sunday. It turned out that it was not possible to allocate extra kilos with any of the airlines. So I settled for the one where you can have the most kilos took start with and hoped I don't need took buy too many check in.
Monday I got an unexpected call from the German school.Ooo I was approched by the chairman of its board almost two weeks ago and after I was not able to respond to a spontaneous visit, I wrote to the principal, offering to give a talk, well and that was whom I had at the other end of the line now. Unfortunately they could not react on such short notice and now I did not have any time left, pity...
Tuesday I finally had my flight and it was time to say goodbye to Thoby.