click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

26 Sept 2011

Day 19: Gardzien -Jajkowo

Even though the weather was great it was a rather bad day. The spot I chose yesterday turned out to be not so nice after all. A deer attended to everyone of its harem so its seemd, all night long. He was pretty close and his organ impressively loud. Then some youngsters sat down at the fire place and brought the guitar and many drunken voices. Later their parents played with the soundsystem on the other side of the lake doing some polnish pop songs. Not participating in any of the groups, it all seemed like a big shouting match... All night long.
After I came back on the street againg I saw a cute painting of a deer on a house wall. Well just from hearing it, one would probably paint more something like dragon.
Then I had to accept that there was a big, man made hole in the street I wanted to ride. I couldn't pass it and was forced to take roads with a lot of circulation... All day long...
But then I found another spot at a smaller lake. The forest surrounding it is not so big, less space for deers, hopefully not enough. The water is clear and I have the perfect accsess to the water. My spirts are lifted again. Juhui.