click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

28 Sept 2011

Day 20: Jajkowo-Adamowo

The place I chose yesterday was really perfect. No deer, just a couple of squirrels and a beautiful sunset.
I got up early and back on the roads. I dwelled for a coffee in Brodnica, recharged the cell and did a bit of polnish vocabulary. Most of the rest of the day I managed to find side roads. It was nice riding through the countryside on a beautiful indian summer day. The fields were as green can be and the threads of spiders reflected the sun every here and there. I think the bicycle guide for europe I bought got it's quite right: "... an unspectacular beauty."
For this night I found myself another place next to a smaller lake (b.t.w. The one yesterday looked like indian the Krombacher tv advertisement). The water is not easily accessibe and does not look as inviting as yesterday, but looks nice.