click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

10 Sept 2011

Day 4: Helensee, Gross Neuendorf

The dialect has changed now, I like it.

And here are two funny things:

1) inc Frankfurt a.d.O I was looking for a tobacco shop and I could not find one nowhere, so I asked. The guy was looking startled. "maybe you want to try the other side of the bridge", he then suggested. And there right across the bridge I saw the first 24-hour-cheap-cigarette store in my life (only cigarettes) next to another half a dozen.

2) just when I thought that this day had it's own landscape theme, as so happened the previous two das to have, I got to a dyke just like the ones yesterday. Only when I checked the compass and the direction of the river flow I was certain not to ch cycle back where I came from. Later I realized that there were a lot of other indicators against that, but in this moment the resemblence seemed quite strong. Maybe I was going took fast to take in enough details to make the difference.

Now the deers are "chanting" their love songs for a lullaby ;-)