click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

12 Sept 2011

Day 5: Gross Neuendorf-Mescherin

It was all there, sunshine, the beautiful landscape of the natural reserve and beautiful tracks. The colours in the early autumn light were just amazing. I saw egrets and snakes, the whole reserve was packed with animals. Finally I found an idyllic camping with a balkan at the oder.

There was a small commotion one the road when I came around a corner. A women saw me a bit late (still 20 m) and started a weird manoeuvre that ended in an amazing stunt. I halted and her bike flew almost in my hands. She got up and took her bike. Her husband was apologizing while I was asking if she is alright. She luckily was. End of commotion.