click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

15 Sept 2011

Day 9: Jaroslawiec- Ustka

I slept well through thwart storm and by morning it got a bit better. When I was about to leave the rain had stopped. So I went to the mother of the house settling the bill+ and thanking for not letting the idiot tourist sleep in the tent last night.
Yesterday was sailing, today was diving. Soon after I left it started poring again, the was even ice comming down from the sky, gladly only in small peaces and only for a short time. So I put on my diving suit and went towards the next town which is about 30 km away in grandfathers travelling speed. this time I listened to the signals from my knie and found a place to stay in Ustka. This way I had plenty of time to get a good meal in a restaurant, replace my lost pocket knife and even restock some duct tape, that was gone missing in Görlitz and which I did not manage to find since. At last I can fix the holes in the raincoats for the front bags and a couple of other small things, like the little overrun beasts that lie here and there one the road (just joking).