click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

4 Oct 2011

Day 27: Rzasawa-Przyrow

On days like this...
After a night where some f... dogs barked all night, a beautiful day began. Weather was fine, the roads I chose for the day turned out to be fine too, but it was just not my day. Little things kept pissing me off all day. And I was bored. There were houses behind fences all over. Of course there were dogs behind the fences too and on the fence some signs from security companies. I saw rather new villages without a center, and all you see from the street are fences and from behind one fence a guy was using his spyglass to watch a trekker lying one its side a few streets further down the road.
In between villagea there were colorfull stretches of forest, nice but could not cheer me up.
As usual I tried to find a spot at a lake for the night. The one I chose there was no way getting close though. I circled around it and tried to access it through a small bit of forest, that had no or only very old unused paths. After and hour getting bruses and eaten alive bye the mosquitoes I gave up. Now I'm a little further near a small river. Looks good.