click on pictures to open the albums

Eastern Europe
Eastern Europe
Street Art along the Way
Street Art
Middle East
Middle East
Planet India
Planet India

5 Oct 2011

Day 28: Przyrow-Wlodowice

This little river turned out to be a real energiser. It's water was clear and cold. But after the first shock and a bit enduring I felt reborn. The sunset was amazing. During dawn a Polnish cowboy on a bicycle gathered a couple of cows nearby. He was a bit of a chat box until he noticed I don't really speak polnish. Him charting a lot probably had to do something with the smell of alcohol.
During the night there were a few drops of rain, which was not anticipated bye the weather forecast as I had remembered it, but it was announced bye the clouds on the eavenings sky and I put the outer layer of the tent this time. By 10am the sky cleared again and I went on a major road towards Mijaczow, where I believed to join the "Route der Adlerhorste". On the way I realized that there was a rather dense network of small trails around the area and I changed my route. I was great! I saw rocks! It went up and down through the hills and it was a feast for my recently bored spirit.
When I arrved at the destination I went for a coffee in a bar with internet and tried to digg up some information abour the "Adlerhorste". It turned out that I already crossed it in Zarki. So I stocked up food and went for Wlodowice. Since I'm not used to coffee anymore I was like on speed when I took of and drove like a crazy man. As I spent quite some drinking these two coffees and exploiting the internet connection of the bar, I decided to call it a day when I spotted this small lake one the map, close to Wlodowice. And it turned out to be the right decision, this small like is marvellous.